Eating Rules For Faster Weight Loss


Hi dear  my followers. Do you want to lose weight? I wrote a new article for you today. I don't know English very well. But I can write understandable articles.:) Thank you so much for your understanding. I hope you enjoy the new article.

Eating for weight loss


There is a controversy about the relationship between metabolic rate and food frequency. To understand this relationship, we need to know how the body works, if not for three or more hours to eat. If the body not the nutrients she must work, so he goes into a "maintenance mode".

This is a mode in which "hunger trigger" is enabled. "Hunger" is a survival instinct, that is that metabolische rate slowed at this point ensure fat burning as slowly as possible, so that the minimum energy to survive to keep over a period of time under these harsh conditions. Therefore, this is the mode that is preserved in fat.

Happened something else, in this mode, that the production of certain enzymes, which increases the food into fat again, so, if we our next meal be more fat than usual in the body must be stored.

And finally, if we take not for more than 3 hours our appetite to eat, we will an insatiable hunger that we more than usual to eat and to develop still feel unsatisfied.

This condition does not promote fat burning at all. On the contrary, it decreases the metabolic rate and ensures that more fat in the body is stored.

Need to lose weight, you eat smaller portions more often. Eat in this manner every 2 hours is an ideal way to avoid over-eating and stop the metabolism. Nibble to eat fruits and vegetables or other healthy snacks between meals to keep happy and necessary to supply the body with energy, so that the "fat storage" mode will not be triggered.

Weight Loss Before and After

Hello Everyone...I am Sercan Nar.I am 26 years old and I live in Turkey.My English is not very good but I want to inform my esteemed followers.Because "Weight Loss Before and After 98Kg>>75Kg" Very easy to lose weight.You just need your hard work.I will tell you how to lose weight.I'll tell you how I managed.I hope you understand me.I know my English is not good but I promise you,we lose weight together.

No comments:

Post a Comment